Where to next
Membership service is concerned with the registration of persons and entities licensed to practice all commercial, industrial and professional activities.
The Jamaica Chamber of Commerce (JCC) welcomes the membership of both professionals and corporate institutions regardless of color, class or creed to contribute directly to the holistic development of a functional economy that will foster local integration in the global markets. We all have a role to play in moving our economy forward while we seek to make our beautiful island Jamaica the place of choice to live, work, raise families and do business.
By aligning your membership with the Chamber, we are able to execute projects and activities designed to effect change in our society. Also, it allows you to have your voices heard and your impact felt.
The Jamaica Chamber of Commerce (JCC) encourages interested professionals and corporate institutions to become a member by completing the application form that is specific to your business need. Following receipt of the application you will be contacted by a membership representative.
Frequently Asked Questions about JCC Membership
Step 1: Submission of completed application form and the relevant documents via email to [email protected]
Step 2: The application is then reviewed by the JCC Executive
Step 3: Ratification of membership application by JCC Board of Directors
Step 4: Payment of membership fee
Step 5: Collection of membership certificate
Individual Members / Professionals
- Completed application form
- Corporate profile or CV
- Passport size photograph
- Completed Application Form
- Company Profile
- Tax Registration
- Completed Application Form
- Company Profile
- Letter from Home Country Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Provide an updated copy of the respective application form
Jamaica Chamber of Commerce – National Commercial Bank – JMD ONLY
Account Name: The Jamaica Chamber of Commerce
Account Number: 351261722
Account Type: Chequing
Bank Name: National Commercial Bank
Bank Address: 1-7 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5
Reasons to Join the JCC
The Jamaica Chamber of Commerce exists to amplify the voice of the business community in Jamaica.
We play a significant advocacy role, lobbying for the creation of an environment in which businesses thrive.
Our associations with the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the Caribbean Chamber of Commerce (CARICHAM) give us access to regional and international best practices. Businesses must align themselves with a strong voice to represent them. Anyone seeking to do business in Jamaica is encouraged to join the JCC.
Privileges and benefits of being a JCC Member
- Exclusive opportunities to interact directly with industry leaders and influencers through a variety of events, including workshops, seminars, and corporate mingles. As a member, you will be entitled to preferential rates, and where seminars are oversubscribed, you will be given priority.
- As a member, you are given a front-row seat to our business facilitation initiatives. The Chamber is constantly collaborating with development agencies, international investors, embassies, and diplomatic corps to create international business opportunities for local firms. JCC is the first port of call for diplomatic duties in Jamaica and for the establishment of trade missions. We collaborate with JAMPRO to identify business matchmaking opportunities for our members.
- We are curators of information relevant to business. We peruse the business landscape and identify information pertinent to the successful operation of businesses in areas such as finance, production, marketing, information technology and human resource management. Information is provided in a user-friendly format and through a relevant forum.
- Access to business engagement, facilitating expansion into the Caribbean through our unique role in CARICHAM. Networking with other members through our Board of Directors meetings and social events such as business forums and mixers.
- Access to membership directory, our annual dinner and awards ceremony, and annual grand charity ball.
- You have the opportunity to advertise your business, at no additional cost, through our weekly email blasts on the products and services of our members.
- We have a growing list of members who have committed to offering others in the JCC their best prices regardless of volumes purchased.
- Membership means the opportunity for your voice to be heard through serving on our committees. You will be able to participate in the exchange of thoughts and ideas about our advocacy and lobbying efforts. Visit our Committees page [hyperlink] to learn more about the different committees within the JCC.
- Use of the JCC conference room for events or meetings. Your first event is free of cost, and you will receive a preferential rate for all subsequent events.
- The Chamber acts as a mediator to resolve issues that may arise among member companies.
- Should you wish to host an event as a JCC member, you can seek our endorsement.
- You have access to a one-on-one coffee hour with JCC directors and executives as part of our mentorship and networking offerings.