KINGSTON – The Jamaica Chamber of Commerce (JCC) will be holding a Networking Breakfast event on September 6th, from 7:30 am to 10:00 am. This event is apart of the Women Start Networking Series, and is the first of their six-part series. Each event will be scheduled once a month, over a six-month period.
The series will discuss topics such as; marketing yourself, following up with contacts, building relationships and using social media as a networking tool.
The Women Smart Networking Series aims to provide female entrepreneurs with practical approaches in building effective networks for professional and personal growth. The JCC Networking team envisions the event as a space for women in business to actively support each other.
Women Start Networking Series dates:
• September 6, 2016: Build a networking strategy and set up your goals
• October 4, 2016: Get prepared before a networking event
• November 1, 2016: Work the room (1)
• December 6, 2016: Work the room (2)
• January 10, 2017: Following up to build and develop lasting relationships
• February 7, 2017: Get the most of social media for networking
• JCC Member: $2,500+GCT per event
• Non-Member: $3,500+GCT per event
For persons who register for 4 or more sessions:
• JCC Member: $1,500+GCT per event
• Non-Member: $2,500+GCT per event
Jamaica Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based organization comprised of businesses and professionals working together to build and promote a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life. Jamaica Chamber of Commerce helps business to prosper and grow. Jamaica Chamber of Commerce promotes businesses by protecting the interest of members.